Friday 6 May 2016

Beauty Blender

Hi Guys 
Yes I finally Caved 
I got my Beauty Blender 



                                                          















               
The Beauty Blender is by now a cult beauty item but if your not familiar
The beauty Blender was created by Hollywood make up artist Rea Ann Silva.
Rea created a sponge that leaves a flawless, airbrushed finish and it has become a favourite with everyone in Hollywood  from Beyonce to Oprah!
 Not to mention the countless beauty Awards that it has won.
It is completely worth the investment your make up will always look flawless 



   How I use it 
         Dampen the sponge and squeeze out.
Dot make up on my face and bounce the sponge gently onto the make up and blend it with a patting motion

Maintenance 
Wash your beauty blender with the beauty blender cleanser or with a gentle soap and warm water 
squeeze out the excess water and let it dry 


I purchased mine on  beauty bay

what do you guys think?

-Martina
XXX

1 comment: